Intrepid explorers – are you brave enough to take on this quest?
Your self-guided treasure hunt Trail will take you on an expedition through the heart of Uxbridge. Dodge booby traps beside the waterway and escape rival treasure seekers in the parks and greens, all while unearthing fascinating facts and venturing past historical sites on your real-life adventure!
There are some right royal shenanigans going on in Uxbridge!
Long ago – in 1645, to be precise – the Roundheads and Cavaliers attempted to negotiate peace in the Crown & Treaty pub. But, while they were busy, a sticky-fingered thief slipped in and pinched a valuable Royal heirloom – a giant, multi-jewelled key. She sold it off to fill her pockets, but after that, the priceless piece seemed to vanish from history… until now! Can YOU follow the route around Uxbridge to crack the Clues and unearth the quirky key after so many centuries? Good luck!
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Uxbridge.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 3-mile 'loop' Trail (takes 2.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
For more information visit Treasure Trails!