Uxbridge BID Safety Partnership
What is it?
The BID Safety Partnership includes:
- A BID funded Metropolitan Police Officer, PC Rice, who provides an additional police presence in Uxbridge town centre and BID Levy Payers with a direct response to enquiries about safety and security issues. In addition to dealing with anti-social behaviour and shoplifting incidents.
- Radio Link network with over 45 active businesses to provide reassurance and intelligence sharing via our town centre radio system.
- Digital platform DISC which allows intelligence sharing across businesses in the city centre.
- Two Security Ambassadors, Josh and Tom, who patrol the high street Monday to Sunday 10am to 6pm.
- A BID levy funded officer at the Council’s CCTV (Civic Centre) suite, which is connected with our Radio Link network 24 hours a day, seven days.
Who is it for?
This service benefits all Uxbridge BID Levy Payers within the BID area.
How can BID Levy Payers get involved?
To join the BID Safety Partnership or for more information, please contact email@example.com